Shop local and enjoy fantastic holiday discounts
from MBACC investor businesses.
Send in your discounts
Drop off goody bag items
Your Myrtle Beach Area Chamber of Commerce is continuing its annual Shop Our Investors holiday campaign from Nov. 1-Dec. 13. Locals and visitors are encouraged to keep their money in our community.
Send in your business discounts (no individual coupons, please) and we'll create a list of savings that will be posted on our online Business Directory and handed out at our chamber welcome centers.
You name it, we'll promote it!
• Buy one, get one free
• Free ice cream cone
• 1/2 price admission
• Free game of putt-putt golf
• Free hamburger
• 20% off purchase
• Stay 3 nights, get 4th night free
It's free for MBACC investors to participate!
Simply submit your discounts through the Members Only portal by Oct. 31.
As an added incentive to shop locally, MBACC will be giving away holiday money and goody bags full of investor items! Last year, more than 700 shoppers stopped in to enter the gift card drawings and pick up a goody bag.
• Shoppers simply stop by Myrtle Beach Area Chamber's welcome center, show their receipts from local businesses totaling $150 and are entered into a drawing for gift cards. Five lucky winners will each receive $200 worth of assorted gift cards ranging from entertainment to restaurants to shopping. (MBACC employees and families are not eligible.)
• Shoppers can enter as often as they like with new $150 receipts. Drawing takes place Dec. 16.
• And as a way to say thanks for shopping in our community, goody bags full of items from chamber investors will be given out along with a list of discounts. Here's a great chance to further promote your business! MBACC investor businesses are encouraged to drop off at least 30 promotional items - pens, notepads, koozies, flash drives, rulers, etc. - at MBACC, 1200 N. Oak St., Myrtle Beach, by Oct. 31.